Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Well doesn't that just tickle your pickle and blow your skirt up?!

So I had no idea. Nope, no idea. I was dumbfounded and dumbduddled.

I have been posting on the wrong one. Yep the wrong blog. I am an idiot. Yep, an idiot. This whole summer I have been posting along about my adventures in learning to sew (didn't happen), my depression and hormone problems (hormones are almost back to normal), and my frustrations with my husband (he drives me nuts but we have been together for 16 years and had kids for 14 he is supposed to isn't he?).

Lots of blogs...then I click on a blog I read Desert Trivia. Read her updates and notice mine in her list. It says I haven't updated in 9 months. WT heck? So I click and see a blog I had no idea I had forgotten about.
So here I am after spending 15 minutes figuring out how to log on, explaining that I am an idiot, and too dadgum lazy to copy and paste those blogs so lets just say ya'll have missed the crazy Cynthia. The one who was ranting and raving about her move to Greenwood. Now I am here as the one who is almost back in her motion and can say that I am someone what sane (haven't ever really been sane) and now I will start blogging on here....geez I am an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment