Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dreams of a child

As a little girl I started out wanting to be an astronaut. I had watched that movie Space Camp,and oh how I longed for Kelly Preston's hair and even tried to chew my gum how she did in the movie! Then I was confused on how they took showers and went to the bathroom so I decided the Air Force was a good idea. I could fly F16s! I could spin around in the air and if I got lucky enough to meet a Moose or Maverick like in Top Gun then I was in better shape!
I sat for the test, and scored very well. Then the came and told me I'd have to cut my hair...ummm yeah well nice to meet you thanks for the pen.
I had always wanted to write. I used to pretend I was a writer when I was younger and write books. "Story of a Unhappy Teen" or "The Love Story of C and blah blah blah" (basically whatever wiener had dumped me at the time. Then I decided that I wanted to not only be an author but a counselor. Wait...Oprah is a counselor...I'll be the next Oprah!!!! Yep, when she kicks the bucket or decides it's time to move on she will hand the ropes over to me!
Dreams of a teenage girl with nothing to do but sit in her room, and listen to sad country music. A girl who dated jerk butt boys to feel better about herself, and pushed away the few boys that did actually care.
What we have now folks is a driven girl who has decided that in life you either grab it by the balls and get busy or wait and let it take you down. I would much rather drag some nuts. This blog maybe crude sometimes. Definitely not something I will pass out to family.This blog will be a thirtish woman who has been through alot of mess and is still kicking ass. Got her masters degree after living her twenties thinking that her only position in life would be mother and doormat.
Take heart dear readers, I have a voice and an opinion and I have no qualms about using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment