Saturday, August 4, 2012

More meds for the lady?

Got some meds to help with the anxiety attacks. Doc says that move has brought on anxiety and depression. Go me. So problem becomes. Wait till Christmas and see how it goes on my new pills. Question, why do I have to stay on meds in order to be in a city? Or push to move back sooner?
You know all I wanted was my son to be ok in a smaller school and my daughter to get away from drama (she's already mixed up with it) and for my husband to finally get what he wants, a small town, quiet and land. I did this for all the right reasons, now I'm in this position. I have never felt like this before where I don't know how to dig myself out. That's how my doc knew something was up when she saw me. This is not me. It's like being in solitary confinement.
Husband just wants everyone to be happy. He will be fine. Hope to gosh we make enough on this house to buy another. We will be camping in my parents driveway for a few months to get a little more for a down payment.
So stinking frustrated.
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment