Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Never One to Follow Crowds

I sure love baseball. I love every bit of it. I love watching Brayden, I love watching the Rockhounds, I love watching the Rangers. I LOVE THE RANGERS!!!

I fell in love with Gentry's playing style because he plays hard. He runs into walls, he hauls ass, and he moves like lightening because he wants to play well. I looked everywhere for tshirt of his this year and had to order one because he is not the normal players like Young, Hamilton, Andrus, Kinsler...
So I paid extra...


This man is amazing, and while not played regularly as other players, he plays his heart out. Alot of the time that is what is missing in the professional sports. I think that is why I like baseball and college football so much.
For my birthday we went to watch the Rangers as a huge crazy family. 

And yes that's me with my cheesy smile and my Gentry poster! Only person in the whole ballpark! Yeah buddy!


I leave you with an awesome interview I just found with Gentry.



This stupid thing won't play but it's fun to watch if you want to go to mlb.com. I am a member...I'm telling you... OBSESSED WITH BASEBALL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't follow the Rangers very often (a Braves fan myself), but you're making me want to! And how could he not be awesome - his number is 23. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's awesome!!
    I am branching out to the other teams although I won't ever EVAH cheer for the Yankees ewwwwww... I just am a fan of the hard players and He plays hard! :)

    ReplyDelete