Monday, September 5, 2011

Blast from the past...


So I have been blogging in private, kind of without telling anyone. I used to have a blog a million years ago but it was too much pressure to keep it up, and I didn't like feeling like I had to do it so I stopped. It was more of a place for me to come and vent and not really a place to blog. An online diary and I didn't want anyone to know I had it. That is kind of how I feel now. I am going to do the same thing now, and not let everyone know I have it. Isn't that what facebook is for? I already have family on that, why do I have to share this too. There are a few who can handle me on a blog so those will be invited. Think of special invite, or secret status...
Now the only thing that is irritating me is the old blog has merged with my new one..




So my new life...








   
has met my old life...

Gross...

FYI: I figured out why it was merging and fixed it!!! Whooppee! CTRL-ALT-DEL and starting over. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment