Monday, September 12, 2011

Wiggily 3 year old go to sleep

Seriously I mean it. You're not tired? We've taken a shower, brushed our teeth, braided our hair, said "tears" (instead of prayers), read the Grouchy Ladybug for the millionth time and you have still wiggled for 30 minutes. Your daddy doesn't want you to cry at night, it makes him sad and reminds him of sad times when he was younger. I think a good whine might be good for you but you're the third kid I haven't been able to Convince him.
You started on my chest, going to sleep every night. You were so small you fit on my chest without me having to hold you. Then you began to grow and your legs began to hang over my side onto the bed but you still had to cuddle every night before bed. I guess as a working mama I feel guilty so I have carried this on and used this time to love on you. But I'm tired. You're not tired? You move, and kick and I can't go to sleep until you do because I have to move you into your bed. Where is that man who doesn't want a sad baby? He's slerpin on the couch and I am waiting on you wiggly baby to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment